Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today was one of those days.  One of the days you wish you could bury yourself in a hole and not come back out until the sun comes out and the storm has passed without any more damage.

Today I learned several important lessons...
  1. When the spring on the garage door breaks (which happened this morning with my car stuck in it), both must be replaced.  Apparently this is due to tensioning on the springs.  It makes logical sense when you really think about how a garage door opener works.
  2. Some people just do not have a back bone and do not deserve their role in this life.
  3. Prioritization and plans do not work for everyone
  4. I have grown as a person and have more patience and more diplomacy than I thought.
Live and learn my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment