Sunday, December 20, 2009

Introductions

I will start this blog in the same manner as I start my journals - with introductions. I am the young housewife. I live in a moderate sized town in the midwest. I live with my husband and two dogs in our house. I decided to create this blog to publish some of my own thoughts about life and everything that comes with it. I will try not to bore you, but I make no promises.  I can be quite boring at times, but please bear with me.

I have many likes and dislikes, which you will discover through my posts. When I really like something, I tend to get a little obsessed, which you will also find through the posts. I'm warning you now that I will make a lot of references to current movies (Twilight series), books (Twilight series), and current events (release of New Moon and Eclipse). See what I'm talking about? I'm just kidding, I do like - no love - the Twilight series, but I will not be that obnoxious about it. I hope.

You might be wondering why I'm calling myself the young housewife? First, I am not a housewife. I live in a house and am a wife, therefore I consider myself a housewife. I do have a full time - 50 hours a week - job outside the house. Second, I will always consider myself young. At least until I'm the oldest living person (I personally doubt that will happen but I like a challenge).

So, that's a little about myself.  I don't think I'm a great writer, but I hope I keep you interested.  I have lots of opinions...who doesn't?  Please feel free to post coments.  I will respond.  I like a good debate of opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment