Sunday, December 20, 2009

A normal dream...this rarely happens to me

Since this is my first real post. I think I will try to break you in slowly to my humor, life, and thoughts.

While in the shower this morning, I was thinking about my dream last night. I do this quite often in the shower. There's really not much else for me to think about that early in the morning. I am an early riser out of necessity, not choice. If it were up to me, I would stay up until 11/12 at night and wake in the morning around 9. Unfortunately, life gets in the way of what I want and I do what I need to have a life.

Anyhow, my dream was about all of my co-workers and friends thinking I stink. Literally. Now some of you out there might think this is a rather strange dream, but it isn't for me. This is a fairly straight forward and normal dream for me. I am constantly concerned about smelling. You can't always smell your own bo and I am always a little consciencious and slightly worried that I might smell and not know. I will occassionally ask my husband if I smell, unfortunately he can't smell very well. Well, maybe that is fortunate for me. LOL.

My other thoughts this morning revolved around the fact that I think in blog and facebook status speak. I'm sure that makes me slightly odd, but I'm ok with it. I usually narrate what I'm doing and think of little quips to use later in my journal, facebook status, and now my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment