Saturday, January 9, 2010

To Love and Lose

ABC family.  What a great name for a television channel.  The name just invokes feelings of trust and warmth.  Feelings that are lies!  Don't get me wrong; I love ABC family, but I have a huge beef with them.  I find a great tv series on their channel; one with great characters and plot lines, and I get hooked.  Then, they cancel my tv series!  What the fudge??

First, I found Wildfire.  It was a show about a female convict who 'clicked' with a racing horse and they became great friends.  Convict woman and horses, what more could I ask for?  My hubby even got hooked.  Although I think he had a secret crush on the convict.  She was hot if I do say so myself.  Then after 3 measly short seasons, they cancelled our wonderful horse drama.  *tear*

While morning the lose of Wildfire, I found a new show...Kyle XY.  Kyle XY was a teenager who was created in a lab and was smarter than the rest of humanity.  The hubby didn't get hooked on this one - no hot women on this show.  So, I religiously watched Kyle XY (by myself) for a few short seasons and wham!  They kill it.  Now I'm really upset.

ABC family has hurt me twice and yet I still get hooked on their dramas!  Why do I torture myself?  Now I'm hooked on The Secret Life of the American Teenager (Hubby is hooked on this show) and Make it or Break it (I watch by myself for now but Hubby has shown some interest).  I'm hoping both of these shows go longer than 3 seasons.  If they don't, I might just swear off ABC family.  I can't take much more heartache.  I'm dying here!  Woe is me...

No comments:

Post a Comment